Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Post 2: Sudden Brainstorming

     I have been too busy so far thinking much about the 3 wheeler much, but I started brainstorming today. The first element I definitely want to keep from the Budget Bugatti Project is the Harley Fat Boy rim, which I love, and already have:
   I already have cut one side out to fit the steering pins and the brake disks:






   The second thing I want to keep is a Bugatti look, with a pointed rear end, and a thin long body shape like the Bugatti 51:


    I like the Morgan 3 wheeler well enough, but I dislike the rounded Morgan "FAT ASS":




    Other cars I REALLY LIKE and want to look at for inspiration rather than the Morgan are the 1909 Blitzer Benz, an amazingly modern design for 1909, that except for the chain drive looks like something out of the 20's or 30's:




the 1923 Alfa Romeo Targa Florio:




the 1921 Sunbeam:




The 1921 French Ballot:



 and the 1914 Ford Model T Speedster:





No comments:

Post a Comment